Welcome to the BGDI Membership
At Financial Hub Center, we offer the Brown Girls Do Invest (BGDI) membership site to educate African American women, including African Diaspora across the globe, on how to invest in the stock market, how to invest in real estate, and acquire multiple streams of income.
To get you started, your membership will allow a monthly subscription to access courses, ebooks, videos, training, monthly Q&A, forum, and guest speakers.
Hey Investors! How awesome would it be to receive lessons on how to invest? Well, it is possible! Your monthly subscription or one-time fee will allow you to receive digital items in an eBook, courses, and training.
- Investment Tips For Beginners
- Essential Criteria For A Smart & Successful Investment Account
- How To Budget For Investing
- How To Buy Stocks and ETFs In A Few Steps
- How to Choose Stocks For An Investment Portfolio
- How To Breakdown Brokerage Platforms
- How To Choose Stocks
- What You Need To Know About Major Types of Stocks
- How To Budget
- Tips To Lower Stress When Managing Money To Avoid Feeling Overwhelmed
Become a Member
We know making an investment like this can be scary. Here’s a secret: Often, it is not the fear of failing that holds us back, but the fear of succeeding. (We know, crazy right!). Just know that this membership site is created with you in mind, and we are championing you every step of the way.
Now is a great time to become a member and receive access to educational material.